Our offices in Hertfordshire were contacted by a distressed landowner in Lancashire, who had an encampment of Gypsies on his land.
We organised our task force of professional Certificated Bailiffs and support staff, who attended the site and undertook the eviction within 10 hours from the time of instruction.
- 09.30 Telephone call received by client
- 10.30 Confirmation of instruction received
- 11.00 Task force vehicles prepared
- 12.00 Certificated Bailiff Surveillance Team depart from Office
- 13.00 Main Certificated Bailiff Task Force Team depart office
- 14.00 Client informed by Surveillance Operations manager of ETA
- 14.30 Police informed of Eviction Task Force enroute to encampment
- 17.00 Surveillance Task Force in attendence at site
- 17.30 Contact with Police advising that they are not required
- 18.00 Certificated Bailiffs enter site and serve relevant notices on Gypise and instruct them to leave the land, giving reasonable time to do so.
- 19.00 Trailers hitched by bailiffs, and generators moved
- 19.30 Bollards & security measures put into place
- 20.00 All Task Force Teams back onto M6, heading South
- 23.30 Task Force Team sign off
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EVICTION PROCESS, THE LANDLORD WAS UPDATED WITH INFORMATION ON THE PROGRESS.
THE POLICE WERE NOT NEEDED AT THE EVICTION, THEY COULD CONTINUE WITH THEIR NORMAL DUTIES
THEY WERE HAPPY FOR THE PROFESSIONAL BAILIFFS OF HATWEL SERVICES TO UNDERTAKE THE EVICTION
© Hatwel Services (2000 - 2016)